This is the age of the metro sexual man who does not shy away from indulging in skin and hair care to ensure his best look on the wedding day. The grooms have their special guidebooks to guarantee that they look all fab and fantastic on their D day. Men these days are equally conscious about their appearance on the special day. Not only do they spend a lot of money and time to groom their looks and appearance but also indulge in a lot of beauty regimes that increase their appeal so that they look their best and at par with their beautiful brides. The regime includes facials, manicure, pedicure spas and facial along with hair removal and pre wedding skin care treatments.
Skin care should be started as early as a month before the wedding day as you never know what can backfire. The skin care routine is a slow and steady process and it gives results after a little while thus there are a host of things that should be taken care of by the grooms to ensure best results.
Here are some of the most essential pre wedding skin care tips for the grooms to ensure the best look before their all-important day:
1. Cleansing & Exfoliating: Indulge in proper skin cleansing routine to ensure your best glow before the all-important day. Exfoliate at least twice a skin and also indulge use the correct toner and moisturizer to get your most proper look. Do ensure that you use the correct products that suit your skin; as using the wrong products can do a damage that is quite irreversible.
2. Treating the Skin Issues: If you have issues like dull skin or acne, then it is wise to consult your dermatologist before the problem becomes grave and haunts you on your most important day. Your dermatologist may prescribe some product that may enhance the appearance of your skin.
3. Sun Protection: Sun is one of the most damaging factors as far as skin care is concerned. The ultraviolet rays of the sun accelerate skin ageing and make you look significantly dull on your important day. Thus it is a good idea to use a sunblock to fight the sun and to keep your skin protected.
4. Hydrating your Skin: One of the most important tricks to keep your skin glowing is staying adequately hydrated throughout the day. Drinking about 10 glasses of water a day can do the trick for you and helps the body get rid of all the toxins that affect your skin drastically.
5. Eat well: A healthy diet ensures healthy skin that glows and increases the groom’s appeal to a great extent. Inclosing a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet a long with fresh juices detoxifies the skin and provides the necessary minerals the help in rebuilding the skin. Also avoid harmful agents like nicotine and alcohol to ensure your skin is fresh and radiant.
So go on and follow the above tricks to ensure you take the wind from your all glowing bride!